Страницы

воскресенье, 17 мая 2015 г.

WTTD - You are in charge of you own happiness


I am excited to share this post with you, because I do really like to share the positive changes that have been happening in my life (my mental health) since I started to work on myself. 


While filming for my new Q&A video today I realized how happy I was to actually walk alone, enjoy the beauty of my city and take pictures. It made me genuinely smile, cos I can now do what I preach! 

I've been talking about walking alone for ages, but it never made me as comfortable as I felt today! I was thinking about the message I have an opportunity to share with you, guys. And if I could only express in words how much I do appreciate it! 

Love is something I believe in with all my heart, no matter how often I was disappointed or hurt, all what matters at the end of the day is I come back to my main belief - Love is the Truth. I've changed through all these years, but I managed to keep the core of my nature - to love and to care. Makes me very happy to realize the fact that only I am responsible for my happiness right now, and I am doing my best to use this gift for the best of my ability. 

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий