Страницы

пятница, 5 июня 2015 г.

Not mental health favorites (May 2015)


Hey, guys, since I've just had my vacation and took a lot of pictures, I'd like to share with you some of my favorite make-up products in the month of May, that I used for creating pretty much the same look all over again:) So there you go.


Face: 
Face make-up is my favorite thing to do for some reason and I often like to try new products. Currently I've been loving Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream (02), works perfectly for my combination skin and doesn't break me out at all. I don't use it every day, but it is really good for summer. I'd say it's a medium coverage.

I really love bronzers. I've been using Bronze Goddess from Estee Lauder (03 Medium Deep). It's very easy to apply and doesn't make me more oily than I already am:)
Highlighter does look good on some pictures, it gives my face that glow, I personally adore (using MAC Soft&Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish).

Oh, and I am absolutely crazy for the blush!:) I'm mixing two: Clinique (blushing blush, 120) and MAC Dame Satin. I have to mix them since I think that MAC is not pigmented enough. 

Eyes:
I have very oily eyelids, but I forget about it every time I am using Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion:)

Lips:
Speaking about my favorite lipgloss for summer I absolutely adore Rouge Dior Brillant (359). It makes my lips very soft, and also the color is gorgeous. 
I also love combination of two lipsticks: MAC Pink Plaid and Brave. I mix them with the MAC Soar lip pencil or Hip 'N" Happy. 

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий