Страницы

среда, 30 сентября 2015 г.

In spite of anxiety | My trip to the US this year (Part I)

Walking in Houston, TX, with my family. Downtown. I love the buildings, we don't have anything like this here, in Saint-Petersburg. 


I can get anxious because I want to take as many pictures as possible, for example, or see places, etc. It gets exhausting over some period of time, but these walks are absolutely worth it. They also help to feel more relaxed next time, when you get used to such rythm. In spite of how I feel I can make myself smile, try it, it helps to feel better :)


This is another day (probably my last one in the US). We went to the sea food restaurant. The food was not the healthiest but, well, the view was absolutely stunning. I love those wonderful night city views.



Yeah, am not a good example when it comes to healthy food habbits. I try my best though. This was an exception, obviously o_O



Thanks for sticking with me, and, remember, you can do many things in spite of anxiety! 

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий