Страницы

четверг, 1 октября 2015 г.

In spite of anxiety | My trip to the US this year (Part II)

So the trip to Los Angeles was not stressful at all in spite of my mild anxiety. I am always confused when they say: "Enjoy your trip", but this time I actually managed to enjoy it o_O The view from the plane was absolutely stunning and I loved every single bit of it. 


Manhattan Beach is one of the best places I have ever been so far. I can't express my gratitude for this view of the ocean, but I was certainly the happiest person on the planet when I saw it. Am not even joking. I can call it the best moment from the whole trip, to be honest. 



And, of course, am not going anywhere without my Starbucks :-P



Thanks for sticking with me, and, remember, you can enjoy life, in spite of anxiety!

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий